The Care Sector (and organisations covered by safeguarding legislation)
- Do the phrases Safeguarding and ISA fill you with dread?
- Is a member of your staff facing allegations from someone in their care?
- Do you want to save yourself time, money and inconvenience by acting swiftly?
- Have you failed a care inspection because of staffing issues?
- Has a safeguarding issue arisen within your Home?
- Are you ready for the expert guidance of one of the UK’s leading specialists in care sector investigations?
With the tragic tales that we hear on a regular basis the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children is an issue which should be handled with expert, up-to-the-minute knowledge, and sensitivity including: The Children and Social Work Act 2017. The Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006. Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018. Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021
With the six principles of safeguarding,
- Empowerment. People being supported and encouraged to make their own decisions and informed consent.
- Prevention. It is better to take action before harm occurs.
- Proportionality. The least intrusive response appropriate to the risk presented.
- Protection. ...
- Partnership. ...
We aim to support our clients in every way possible to meet their statutory obligations.
At Jay Webb Consultancy Services, we provide services to the mental health charities, the care sector for both adults’ and children’s services and support organisations with their employment paperwork, investigating disciplinary allegations and advising organisations on the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children.
- Disclosure and Barring advice and support
- Referrals to the Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Care Home Policies and Procedures
- Care Sector Employee Handbooks
- Service Inspections support
- Specialist disciplinary and grievance investigations
Our expertise enables us to offer the added peace of mind that stems from Jay’s personal knowledge and experience, including allegations against care staff in residential homes and day centres. We have significant experience of charities and not-for-profit organisations and are experienced in regards to the specific niche requirements of this area.
What you need to do now is…
Call Jay Webb Consultancy Services today on 01509 216 395 to arrange an initial consultation or training for your particular needs and aims.
Or if you prefer, email Jay at: email@example.com
13 Dunholme Avenue
Click here to
get in touch >
Without all your support and guidance we would have not achieved what we have achieved today
Paul H Gent
Key Financial Services (Midlands) Ltd